In order to be eligible for membership, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be an independent (local, national, regional or international) Civil Society Organization/ Practitioner/ Network.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the group’s mission and values, and commitment to them
- Have the ability and capacity to participate virtually and in person in the group’s activities and represent its mission
- Have a strong interest in energy access and /or sustainable development issues (we strongly encourage members with a focus on related development issues and an emerging interest in energy access to join the Coalition)
- Have an expertise in one or more of the following: research, advocacy, implementation and a strong interest in advocacy priorities of the Coalition